- I wish I could make simple and pretty web design.
- I wish I could contact juggle.
- I wish I could do parkour.
- I wish I had a tidy and more furnished apartment.
- I wish I knew more maths.
- I wish that hot girl would adore me.
- I wish I was in great shape.
You wish for a lot of things as well? Yeah? Guess what, thats exactly why we dont know or have the things we wish for. Wishing gets you exactly no-where! If I didn’t wish for knowing contact juggling (I know regular ball juggling) I could instead just frigging learn it and know it!
How come I know a lot about computer programming? Because I never wished I would know it, instead I have an ongoing force to push on getting better and better because I truly want to know everything about computer programming. Is this not the same for you? Is that not why you are good at what you are good at? Wishing did not get you there!
So the next time you think “I wish I …” stop that thought, get it out and either decide “I dont care about this” or simply get up and do something about it right there and then.
I wish I was a better blogger … guess what this post is about?